Registration for the Desert Survival Activity is now officially open. We have invited all Jewish Boy Scouts and Webelos Scouts to join us so it should be amazing experience!
I hope you will all be able to join us. Please see the details below:
- When: February 10th – from 10am to 2pm
- Where: Vasquez Rocks (Santa Clarita/Palmdale Area)
- Who: Open to all Webelos Scouts, Boy Scouts and Venture Scouts
- RSVP: Please e-mail Ami Adler (firstname.lastname@example.org), by Sunday February 3rd, with the name and age of each scout attending and an e-mail address and phone number so we can let you know about any program changes.
- Cost: There is a $10 fee for each scout.
You may mail a check payable to “Cub Scout Pack 360” to
1536 S. Durango Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90035or use the following link to pay for one or more scouts
(you can specify quantity after hitting the Pay Now button – see screen capture at bottom):
- What to Bring: Each Scout should bring one item from home that they think will help them survive in the Desert. Also, please bring a sack lunch and plenty of water (there is NO water available in the park).
- What to Wear: Please wear your Class A Scout Uniforms
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Ami.
PayPal screen capture showing where to change quantity: