Forms for Emerald Bay 2012
- BSA Medical Forms: ALL Participants (ADULTSANDSCOUTSGOING TO EMERALD BAY) must complete this form. Please also attach a current copy, both sides, of your son’s insurance card (and yours, too, if you are one of the adult leaders).
- WLACC Pre-Camp Liability Form – Adult Final: A form to be signed by all adults using Council camps prior to or immediately upon their arrival in camp. Provides an overview of program offerings and rules as well as an exculpation and indemnity provision.
- WLACC Pre-Camp Liability Form -Youth Final: A form to be signed by parents and/or guardians on behalf of all youth participants prior to or immediately upon their arrival in camp. Provides a firearms permission and release, consent to full program, rules of the camp, and an exculpation and indemnity provision.
- Emerald Bay Week 10 Merit Badge Sign-Up: A schedule to sign up for merit badges during Week 10. Scouts MUST BE PAID IN FULL before these will be submitted. Note CAREFULLY that some merit badges have pre-requisites and others aren’t suitable for younger scouts. If ANY of your sons are planning to do the Scuba Merit Badge, please contact Aaron IMMEDIATELY. We try to encourage scouts to do the Trail to First program and Swimming Merit Badges as soon as possible. The Swimming Merit Badge is important because it is a prerequisite to so many other merit badges at Emerald Bay and at Whitsett.
- Firearms Permission: Parental Firearms Permission and Release and Consent to Full Program
- 2012 Spring Leader Packet (Wk10): This is the whole kit and caboodle. Parents may want to open this document and read through it to get a more comprehensive view of what is happening. Leaders who are coming to Emerald Bay should print this for themselves to help prepare.